To assist you in navigating the University of Notre Dame's student account billing and payment system we have created a checklist highlighting important things that all incoming undergraduate students should know.
Important Items for New Students:
- Add an authorized payer in IRISHPAY (Required for all undergraduate students)
- Add Direct Deposit information in IRISHPAY (to receive a student account refund)
- Review the 2021-22 Tuition and Fee Costs
- Review Payment Options for your student account (IRISHPAY, 529s, International Wires, Monthly Payment Plan, etc.)
- Review Tuition Insurance Plan (enrollment is optional, but enrollment must be completed by published deadlines)
- Review the Undergraduate Student FAQ's