IRISHPAY Login Overview
Authorized Payers (Parents/Guardians)
- Student must "authorize" parents/guardians for access to IRISHPAY
- NOTE: Each authorized payer is required to have a separate and unique login
- Once authorized by the student, parents/guardians may access IRISHPAY through the Authorized Payer Login.
Students may view their monthly account statements and activity through IRISHPAY.
- Log in to inside.nd.edu
- Enter IRISHPAY in the search bar
- Click on the "IRISHPAY for Students" icon
- Enter your netID and password when prompted
To grant an authorized payer (parents/guardians) access to your IRISHPAY account after logging in:
- Select “Authorize Payers” and click “Add New”
- An email communicating the newly created login will be sent to your authorized payer(s)
If you are experiencing difficulties with IRISHPay View and Pay Accounts or if you receive an error message after selecting "Make Payment," please clear your browser history and try again.